Air tents 8 man
The Zonda 8EP provides a very large living area and is a great tent for up to eight people. Whether you are having a longer weekend break or an extended family holiday the 8EP air tent is the perfect choice. For such a large tent it is straightforward to pitch and also easy to pack thanks to the oversize tarp-style bag and comprehensive tips and instructions. Once folded simply roll the tent into the bag, tighten the compression straps, pull the draw strings and you are done.
â–º We’ve made the living area light and airy with large tinted windows which come with adjustable privacy curtains. The air tent is well vented for comfort when it’s warmer, with adjustable air vents down the sides of the living and bedroom areas and additional insect proof mesh panels on the side doors and inner windows.
â–º There’s a fully sewn in groundsheet in the main area to keep drafts and bugs away, while the detachable bathtub style groundsheet in the extended porch (EP) provides lots of options for how you can use this area whatever the weather.
â–º The three bedroom compartments are made from a carefully selected black fabric to help stop early waking, with removable partitions dividing the ‘rooms’.
â–º It’s easy to use your lighting and gadgets – with lantern hanging points and twin electrical hook up access on either side of the tent which mean you don’t need to worry about where you pitch in relation to the hook up point at the campsite.
â–º These air tents use 12cm large diameter Air Flex inflatable poles, which provide excellent stability and are easily inflated with the supplied slim-line double action hand pump. A comprehensive repair kit and inflation valve tool are included for convenience.
â–º The red webbing end guy lines are easy to see and help pitching, reflective side guy lines are quiet in use and provide added security in blustery conditions.
â–º Should the weather be a little less than kind the tent will keep you dry. The flysheet is made of a robust 150 Denier Ripstop Polyester fire retardant fabric which is factory seam taped and waterproof tested to 6000mm Hydrostatic Head.
Features of Zonda 8EP 8 man air tents
- â–º 12cm Air Flex poles for rapid pitching. Come with a 10 year guarantee
- â–º Webbing end guy lines for stability
- â–º Rectangular floor plan for easy pitching
- â–º Sewn in living area groundsheet to help keep bugs and drafts out
- â–º Black fabric three compartment bedroom with toggled in dividers to help everyone sleep well. Plus additional bedroom compartment.
- â–º Large tinted windows with privacy curtains
- â–º Insect proof mesh panels on side doors and inner windows
- â–º Large insect proof vents along the side of the bedroom area
- â–º Twin electrical hook up access points
- â–º Lantern hanging points
- â–º Oversize tarp-style tent bag which makes it easier to pack away
- â–º Slim-line double action hand pump with pressure gauge included
- â–º Repair kit and valve tool to tighten valves included
The Carpet for the living area and Footprint sits under the tent to keep the groundsheet clean and protected.