Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. The ordering of goods from Terra Nova indicates that you are in agreement with them.
Shopping on terra-nova.co.uk
- You can order items displayed on this website by using the online shopping facility.
- Once an order is placed using the online shopping facility, you will receive an e-mail confirmation automatically (please do not respond to this unless any of the details are incorrect).
- If for any reason, we are not able to fulfil your order, we will contact you at the earliest possible opportunity to advise you of this. At this point, you have the right to change or cancel your order. Any payments made or due will be adjusted or refunded to account for any changes or refunds as the circumstances dictate.
- When purchasing goods on this website, you are entering a legally binding contract. When confirmation of order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
Prices on terra-nova.co.uk
- Our current prices are as displayed on the website.
- We will endeavour to ensure that the prices shown on this website are correct. If for any reason the price(s) of any item(s) are incorrect at the time you place an order with us, we will contact you at the earliest possible opportunity to advise you of this. At this point, you have the right to change or cancel your order. Any payments made or due will be adjusted or refunded to account for any changes or refunds as the circumstances dictate.
- All prices are exclusive of delivery charges. These are shown in the total amount payable, which you will have the opportunity to check before confirming your order.
- All prices shown are inclusive of VAT. The VAT charged will be shown in the total amount payable and charged at the current rate. You will have the opportunity to check before confirming your order.
- Prices of Terra Nova seconds/factory stock reflect the status and condition of the product. Prices are available exclusively on the www.terra-nova.co.uk website.
Max (packed weight) includes flysheet, inner tent, poles, pegs and all bags. Min weight includes flysheet, inner tent and poles.
Images on terra-nova.co.uk
We make every effort to ensure that the images of the products on our website are accurate. However, we reserve the right to change any of our products without prior notification.
Due to differences between individual monitors, the colours of products shown may be slightly different to their true colours.
Images are used for illustrative purposes only and may not be identical to the product you receive.
Payments to Terra Nova
- You can pay for your goods by Visa or MasterCard credit cards or by Switch, Solo or Delta debit cards. We also offer PayPal as an optional form of payment.
- No orders will be accepted without a valid card payment in the name of the registered cardholder and its registered address.
- Any refunds made in respect of returns or cancellations will be made to the same card/PayPal account.
- Where payment has not been made in full, we may cancel your order and/or suspend any further deliveries to you.
- All Credit/Debit card transactions conducted over the Internet are encrypted to minimise the risk of third-party attacks and misuse of the details therein.
Delivery of Goods
- We will endeavour to ship your goods within 1 – 2 working days of receipt of your order, however, at particularly busy times of the year, it may take longer.
- We offer free delivery over £50 for goods delivered within the UK except for the Scottish Highlands, where a fee is charged based on your delivery address.
- We will make every effort to deliver your goods within the time stated on our website, but we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery.
- If you refuse a delivery without prior consent from us, you will be liable for the return delivery costs.
- If we are unable to deliver your order due to inadequate delivery information or you do not take delivery of your order, we may cancel the order and retain the products. In this case, you will be liable for the delivery charge and any surcharge incurred by us as a result. We will refund the cost of the items on the order.
- If you do not receive your goods within the stated delivery period, please contact us by telephone or e-mail and we will contact our couriers on your behalf. Alternatively, we will give you your consignment number for you to use an online tracking system to monitor your delivery.
Cancellation of Goods
- When purchasing from this website, you have the right to cancel your order within 7 days.
- If your goods have not been dispatched, then we will refund your payment.
- If the goods have already been dispatched to you, then please see the return of goods section below.
Products bought from www.terra-nova.co.uk or any of our authorised resellers are subject to the specific guarantee associated with each of our Terra Nova, Wild Country and Extremities brands. Details of these guarantees can be found on our website and in the promotional material attached to each product. Please note, our guarantees are only available to the original owner and on products bought from www.terra-nova.co.uk or our authorised resellers. Read our full product guarantee information here.
Offers and Package Promotions
- Offers and packages relating to individual products are relevant to the product shown only and are not transferable.
- Orders incorporating offers will show all the products purchased on your purchase invoice. Any discount will be shown as a value deducted from the order total. If you change or cancel part of your order, either before shipping or after delivery, and this change affects an offer or package you have ordered, the full price listed on our website will be charged for the remaining items that constitute that package or offer.
Return of Goods
- We believe that you will be delighted with your goods, however, in the event of you feeling that it is necessary to return the goods we will keep the process as simple and professional as possible. Items purchased from our online store must be returned to our customer services address. Please see our returns information.
- The cost of returning your order to us is your responsibility unless the reason for the return is deemed to be the fault of Terra Nova Equipment Ltd. In this instance, we will credit your postage costs to the card used when your purchase was made.
- If the item or items you are returning are part of a package or offer, involving more than one product, the remaining items on your order will be charged at the full price listed on our website and the balance will be charged to the card used in the original purchase and a new invoice issued. If this card is no longer valid, for any reason, we will require you to provide us with an alternative means of payment. No payment constitutes theft and Terra Nova Equipment Ltd will take legal action to recover any cost involved in such cases.
- Please contact Terra Nova Customer Services on 01773 833300 or by email at email@example.com, stating clearly the nature of your query.
- We aim to deal with queries within 5 working days by one of the customer services team.
- If for any reason a decision cannot be made within 5 working days, we will investigate your query thoroughly and keep you updated as to its progress.
- If we find that your query is not valid, you will be contacted stating the reasons for our findings.
- If you are still unhappy with the outcome at this stage, you have the right to take your case to a suitable arbitration service.
Our responsibility to you
- We will not be responsible for any losses resulting from your use of, or the inability to use our website or resulting from unauthorised access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances that are beyond our control.
- We will not be responsible for your loss of profits, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from something we have done wrong.
- We make no promise that our website will be uninterrupted or entirely error-free. Because of the nature of the internet, the shopping online service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our internet services for any reason beyond our control.
- We cannot guarantee that any graded product will be from a certain batch/year. Therefore, there may be differences between the product description and the product you receive.
- All rights in the designs and information on our website are owned by us. They are protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights.
- You may view, copy and print portions of our website for the sole purpose of placing an order with us. The materials on our website may not be used for any other purpose.
Links to other websites and services
Our website may contain links to other websites, which are not under the control of and are not maintained by us. These links are provided for your convenience only and we are not responsible for the content of those sites.
- We may change or withdraw any part of our website or may refuse you access to the website at any time if we consider it necessary.
- If any part of these conditions is invalid, illegal or unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you), the validity, legality or enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected. This agreement is governed by English law.
- We do not give any contractual rights to third parties, and the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 will not apply to any contract between us.
- These terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the courts of England and Wales.
View our Cookies Policy here.
Extremities Competition Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions: The Promoter of this offer is Extremities, Hubaco House, Railway View, Clay Cross, Chesterfield S45 9FR. Start date: 20th October 2023, end date: 24th November 2023.
This competition is for £150 Extremities voucher to spend on terra-nova.co.uk, open to UK residents only. In order to enter the competition, you must follow the instructions on the Extremities Instagram page. No other form of entry will be permitted. By entering the competition, the user agrees to these terms and conditions. The promoter is not liable for any issues that may occur once the prize has been arranged.
The winner will respect and comply with the Extremities correspondent at all times to organise collection/delivery of the prize. The prize cannot be exchanged and no cash alternative will be made available. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value should the need arise. The prize shall not be sold, assigned, transferred, or the benefit granted to any person other than the winner without the Promoter’s explicit, written consent. The Promoter will not be liable if the prize cannot be taken by the winner for any reason. The Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be contacted by phone or email after the competition’s close date. Reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner, however failure to communicate the win by Friday 8th December 2023 will result in another winner being chosen.
This competition is open to UK residents only, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families or agents. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties.
The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the offer as necessary due to circumstances outside its reasonable control. The Promoter further reserves the right to declare void any entry in the event of actual fraud in its sole opinion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and to refuse to award the prize or to withdraw the prize where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or any instructions forming part of this promotion or otherwise, where a participant has gained an unfair advantage in participating in the promotion.
By making an entry as part of this promotion, all entrants are deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoter for the administration of this offer and for any other purposes compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. This data will not be shared with any third parties except as far as necessary to arrange the prize. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. Other than for death or personal injury arising from the negligence of the Promoter, so far is permitted by the law, the Promoter hereby excludes all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the offer or any aspect of the reward. This offer shall be governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising wherefrom. Entrants are advised to save or print these terms and conditions.